For travelers who like to live in the lap of luxury but also enjoy immersions in nature, floating lodges offer an interesting choice. These lodges are tethered to land but float freely in water--providing comfort and seclusion all at once. Four different accommodations near faraway places such as British Columbia, Canada; Tefe, Brazil; and Ketchikan, Alaska, are some of the best in the business
Floating Lodges offer excellent models of houseboats, each houseboat includes:
- All houseboats have phones with unlimited free long distance calling to anywhere to the US and Canada
- All houseboats have WIFI
- All Houseboats are GPS equipped.
- All boats are modern, clean and very well equipped.
- The full bathrooms have hot and cold running water and are completely stocked.
- The kitchens have oven/stove, microwave, and fridge with freezer.
- Sheets, pillows and blankets are provided for each bed.
- The boats have thermostatically controlled heat, 12 volt lights, AM/FM CD players, generators and TV-VCRs and DVD players.
- All roofs are sun decks accessible by stairs complete with steering station and picnic tables.
- If extras are needed - just ask - we will try our best to meet your needs.
Weekly rental. If rental starts on for example on Saturday, the houseboat might be ready as early as 10:00 a.m. or as late as 3:00 p.m. The houseboat must be back to the base no later than 8:30 a.m. the following Saturday.
No experience required. If this is you first time on Lake of the Woods in this area, the company will take 2-4 people out in a boat to get them acquainted with the map reading and "rules of the road"
You must have your Boating License. If you don’t have one and If you wish to obtain your Pleasure Craft Operator Card you can do so on line. For more details:
Pleasure Craft Licence
There is a 120 v generator to power small appliances.
What to Bring:
You should bring your personal clothing and gear, fishing tackle and food. Don’t forget to bring your documents. For a complete list of suggested items to bring check out the checklist.
What to Bring
Sheets, pillows and blankets are provided for each bed.
The Insurance included in the price is a $500 deductible.
Entry to/From U.S.:
Make sure to bring all your documents.
Other Rental Items Available:
P.O. Box 188
Sioux Narrows, Ontario
Sioux Narrows, Ontario