Unfortunately the company no longer rents houseboats.
Check out some of the other great choices on Shuswap Lake!
The Inspiration is the best option for a good houseboat vacation. Located on the Shuswap, Inspiration has been designed with the ultimate luxury experience in mind. The Shuswap Lakes Region is a place where you can stroll through alpine meadows, walk with your family through rolling trails, or dive into remarkably clean warm waters. You can fish, explore and enjoy this luxurious boat and so much more and you will never forget it.
The Shuswap is located on the Trans-Canada Highway, halfway between Vancouver and Calgary. If you are going through the Okanagan, Highway 97a connects with the Trans-Canada at Sicamous and Highway 97b connects at Salmon Arm.
The elegant House Boat of Inspiration provides:
- Leather upholstery complimented by a true hardwood floor throughout the main cabin
- Granite counters
- New stainless steel appliances
- Fridge with ice maker and cold water.
- Under counter large capacity wine fridge
- Premium central sound system for the entire boat, in controllable zones.(no car stereos)
- Auto-tracking, High Def (HD) Satellite TV system.
- New Fuel Injected Mercruiser 350 Mag. V-8 for better speed and economy
- PWC carrier with power winch
- Extra large, soft cushion vinyl swim platform(84 square feet)
- Underwater LED lights for night swimming
- Luxury Captain’s chairs
- Electronic instrumentation with Touch Screens
- Giant custom sun pad (64 square feet)
- Extra-large, built in BBQ with infrared searing grill.
- Large Solar Roof for silent green 110 volt power.
3 day rental $4,995.00 plus tax
4 day rental $5,995.00 plus tax
7 day rental $8,995.00 plus tax
Prices are almost the same the entire year, but the longer the stay you remain with them the more economical the price for day a will be.
The company provide an orientation on the operation of the boat and lake and waterway rules. Previous boating experience is essential. These are Captain-less rentals, no Captains available.
We require you to have a Canadian boating license or equivalent. If you wish to obtain a Pleasure Craft Operator Card you can do so on line. For more details:
Pleasure Craft Licence
The Inspiration have solar panels that provides the electrical system of a normal house with 110 volt power.
What to Bring:
The Inspiration have everything you need but you should bring food, drinks, books and don’t forget to bring your documents, credit card and your license.
For a complete list of suggested items to bring check out the checklist.
What to Bring
Pillows and sheets are provided.
You cannot have pets on the Inspiration.
$1,000.00 deposit at time of booking, fully refundable within 5 days of booking. The balance of your charter payment is due 60 days prior to your sailing date, or due at the time of booking if you are booking a trip in less than 60 days.
Other Rental Items Available:
No other rental equipment.
- Watching the wildlife
101 Martin St,
Sicamous, British Columbia
997 Riverside Avenue
Sicamous, British Columbia